2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Entrance Hall
- Access via double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, door to:
- Sitting Room 11'11" x 11' (3.63m x 3.35m)
- Leaded light double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, feature brick fireplace, storage cupboard, door to:
- Kitchen 10'3" x 8' (3.12m x 2.44m)
- Inset sink/drainer unit, drawers and cupboards, matching range of wall mounted units with work surfaces, built in stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan, space for appliances, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side, under stairs storage cupboard
- First Floor Landing
- Double glazed window to side, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, separate storage cupboard, doors giving access to:
- Bedroom One 11'9" x 8' (3.58m x 2.44m)
- Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, laminate flooring
- Bedroom Two 8' x 7'4" (2.44m x 2.24m)
- Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring
- Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, panel bath with shower attachment, fully tiled
- Side of Property
- Pathway leading to rear providing storage for bins
This old style two bedroom character cottage featuring an open brick fireplace to the main sitting room, in addition there is a fitted kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a recently fitted family bathroom.
*The guide price may not always be the same as the reserve price .The guide is an indication given by the Auctioneer. Where the guide price is a bracket figure, the reserve cannot exceed the top end of the bracket price. If the guide price is a single figure, then the reserve can be up to 10% in excess of this.
We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
1 Church Lane, Faggot Yard, Braintree, Essex, CM7 5SJ