A PLOT OF LAND EXTENDING TO 0.56 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS.
A delightful setting about 20 minutes from Caernarfon, beingmainly a young woodland and having two caravans and a wc facility and having road access off the A499.
- From Caernarfon head southwest on the A487
- After about 3 1/2 miles fork right at the rounabout onto the A499 signed for Pwllheli.
- Continue on this road for a further 10 1/2 miles to Llanaelhaearn staying on the A499 as you pass through the village.
- Turn sharp left onto a narrow single track road immediately after passing the last house in the village (about 100m before the national speed limit sign) and continue for 1/3 mile.
- The entrance to the property (A) is a wooden gate on your left, immediately opposite the entrance to a small cottage.
- Please park in the entrance to the wood.
*The guide price may not always be the same as the reserve price .The guide is an indication given by the Auctioneer. Where the guide price is a bracket figure, the reserve cannot exceed the top end of the bracket price. If the guide price is a single figure, then the reserve can be up to 10% in excess of this.
We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
0 Pentre Bach Copse, Llanaelhaearn, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL54 5AG