A corner shop with one bed flat above, located within the small, desirable town of Neston.
- NO RESERVE!
- Conditional Lot on Vacant Possession
OPEN DAY WEDNESDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 10AM-11AM. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
Shop - 16' x 14'10
Inner Hall - Door off to room one and a door opening to the flat above.
Room One - 11'10 x 9'6 Window to side.
Room Two - 11'8 x 11'6 Window to side.
Rear Hall - UPVC double glazed door parking area.
Landing - Radiator.
Lounge - 16' x 14' Windows to front and side. Radiator.
Kitchen - 13'8 x 10'8 Kitchen units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom - 11'10 x 10'4 Window to side. Radiator.
Bathroom - Bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Window to rear.
Outside - Parking Space. Storage Areas.
- The vendor informs us that the shop is currently being let at £40 per week with no contract.
- The vendor informs us that the flat is currently being let at £60 per month with no contract.
- The vendor informs us that as of 09/02/2019 that the tenants in both the shop and the flat have been issued with a 6 week notice to quit.
- We are also informed by the vendor that the fire brigade have been in contact issuing a notice to carry out works to the ground floor of the property.
*The guide price may not always be the same as the reserve price .The guide is an indication given by the Auctioneer. Where the guide price is a bracket figure, the reserve cannot exceed the top end of the bracket price. If the guide price is a single figure, then the reserve can be up to 10% in excess of this.
We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
1 Hinderton Road, Neston, Merseyside, CH64 9PE